superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "THE SPECIAL REPORT!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 09:49:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JL Darkseid  (Read 2972 times)
pocketmego
Superman Family

« on: May 12, 2004, 08:43:35 AM »

After weeks of searching tonight I finally found the Justice League Darkseid figure. This thing is NICE.

If you like Darkseid I recomend this figure. It's, in my opinion, every bit as nice if not nicer than the Super Powers Darkseid.

The Apocalypse War Armor is nice in a toy kind of way, but once removed this amazing figure shines in sculpting and color scheme.

Dressed in black with extremely dark purple highlights, Darkseid is reminicent of the Grant Morrison version from the JLA "Rock of Ages" storyline. The sculpting is unbelievable and Darkseid just looks Evil.

Highly recomended as are all the JL figures that are now supporting a decent amount of Articulation.

-Ray

Changing the Course of Mighty Rivers Since 1938!
Gernot
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2005, 10:51:13 PM »

What I like about the JL line is how we've gotten several Superman adversaries so far:  

Darkseid  
Lex Luthor  
Ultra-Humanite  
Brainiac  

I'd still like an armored Lex Luthor that was articulated, though (WITHOUT snap-on armor!).  

Gernot...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L