superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonComing MIRACLE MONDAY 2017!Holliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:45:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kingdom Come figures!  (Read 3323 times)
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« on: March 01, 2003, 06:06:42 PM »

You have to love the Earth-2 haircut!

HOLY MOLY!!!

to see the rest of the line just go here http://www.figures.com/databases/action.cgi?setup_file=fignews2.setup&category=actionfigures&topic=71&show_article=173

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
Superman
Superman Fan

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2003, 06:58:19 AM »

I like the Captain Marvel figure , it looks pretty good. The other figure however , falls well below expectations. The body and face on the Superman figure are ok but the belt, the emblem and the hair was a bad idea for the character/figure.

"Don't thank me warden, we're all part of the same team"
Super Monkey
Super
League of Supermen

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2003, 03:07:23 AM »

The belt was a tip of the hat to the old golden age cartoons, the the hair was of course a tip of the hat to the great Earth-2 Superman. The Symbol was Ross's idea  Tongue

"I loved Super-Monkey; always wanted to do something with him but it never happened."
- Elliot S! Maggin
Brainiac44
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2003, 09:54:56 PM »

Hello friends (that if, if you're also a super-villain...),

I only go for Superman because I gotta draw the line somewhere.  I like very much my Superman Kc fig.  Although there have been a lot of complaints on the Dc board because of quality control defects, the one I purchased was just fine.
About the hair, if you take a look at your copy of Kc, Superman's hair is just like that too.  He's older and his hair is simply thinning.  One complaint I heard was the lenght of his arms.  They might've made them a little longer but you have to understand some of the perspective here - his arms are arked, making them a little shorter than if he was holding them straight.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L