superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:44:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Crisis on Infinite Earths: How can I acquire complete copy?  (Read 3242 times)
interstellar
Jimmy Olsen Fan Club

« on: July 05, 2004, 08:24:09 AM »

Hi there to everyone!

I'm a new member of this message board, and this is my very first post. I'm from the Philippines and am a big fan of Superman. I've watched all his movies and currently monitoring all of Smallville episodes here in my country.

I wanted to acquire a complete copy of the Crisis on Infinite Earths ( preferably the one released in bookbound form ), but I don't know what I am to do. I am not sure if there are still copies of it in the Philippines but my problem really is to how to acquire one. I don't want to deal with the complications of amazon.com, but I am willing to buy a good copy if anyone of you out there would want to sell one. I hope somebody would want to make a deal with me on this. My email address is cenda_heg@lycos.com. I'd be most glad to sort things out if there'd ever be and offer to me in this regard.

Regards!
Tiberious
Superman Emergency Squad

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2004, 09:34:58 AM »

Well it would probably be less complicated to buy one from Amazon than from a person you don't know in a forum. Also you may want to try E-Bay, but just make sure that they deliver to your country before bidding.
interstellar
Jimmy Olsen Fan Club

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2004, 02:38:44 AM »

Thanks a lot Tiberius, for your advice. I guess I have to start threshing out my way into the 'jungles' of amazon.com right now. I actually haven't tried any of these online deals yet, which causes my reluctance I think. I agree now that it's a lot wiser though than dealing with unknown persons. Thanks again, and more power!
Tiberious
Superman Emergency Squad

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2004, 08:59:25 AM »

I don't know how much of Superman stuff you have collected, but I'd recomend also getting Kingdom Come (unless you already have it of course) its an elseworld story, about a possible future for Superman. Also, I personally ejoyed Red Son very much, which tells of Kal-El landing not in Smallville but in a collective farm in the Soviet Union.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L