superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonThe SUNSTONEHolliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:43:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The New Supergirl movie  (Read 16702 times)
Supergrl5013
Superman Family

"Be happy, not crappy"- my personal quote

« on: July 06, 2004, 01:12:22 PM »

Tell me who you think should play the characters of

Linda Danvers/Supergirl:
Cutter Sharp:Shemar Moore (He played Detective Reese in Birds of Preyon the WB He's kinda cute i must say)
Wally/God boy:  (The kid that played ____ in TheSixth Sense)
Mr.Danvers:
Mrs Danvers: Helen Slater

Here's who i think should play the character of
Linda Danvers/Supergirl: Leelee Sobieski( the Helen Hunt look-alike,by the way helen hunt is friends with Helen Slater so she can possibly make a cameo:) ,Tara Ried,Alicia Silverstone
Cutter Sharp: Shemar Moore (He played Detective Reese in Birds of Prey on the WB He's kinda cute i must say)
Mr.Danvers: ?
Mrs.Danvers: Helen Slater

comicfan
Superman's Pal

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2004, 06:04:34 PM »

Quote from: "Supergrl5013"
Tell me who you think should play the characters of

Linda Danvers/Supergirl:
Cutter Sharp:Shemar Moore (He played Detective Reese in Birds of Preyon the WB He's kinda cute i must say)
Mr.Danvers:
Mrs Danvers: Helen Slater

Here's who i think should play the character of
Linda Danvers/Supergirl: Leelee Sobieski( the Helen Hunt look-alike,by the way helen hunt is friends with Helen Slater so she can possibly make a cameo:) ,Tara Ried,Alicia Silverstone
Cutter Sharp: Shemar Moore (He played Detective Reese in Birds of Prey on the WB He's kinda cute i must say)
Mr.Danvers: ?
Mrs.Danvers: Helen Slater

Well, if they do make a Supergirl movie, I'm betting it will be more along the lines of Superman's cousin.  Which, if it's the case, makes Tara Reid and Alicia Silverstone too old.  They're both in their late 20s.
Megatron
Superman Emergency Squad

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2004, 03:55:00 AM »

Well i'm not to impressed with their choice for Catwoman recently and certainly hope they don't do the same with the next Supergirl film. I would be happy with an actress who is at least similar looking to what fans have read and grown to love as Supergirl. Helen Slater was an excellent choice in my opinion and if they choose an unknown it may be best i think.
Supergrl5013
Superman Family

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2005, 04:48:39 PM »

i ment Haley Joel Osment in playing wally the bat-weilding-g-d-boy
and hopefully the movie'll be good if they pick an unknown.. this is my last posting here b4 the summer in september i'll be back up again... so..  Have a Great Summer Don't drink and drive, you might hit a speed bump and spill your drink! Smiley

Supergrl5013
Superman Family

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2005, 11:55:34 PM »

i know another person who can probably play SG...that country singer who sings in the recent Hershey"s commercials

Uncle Mxy
Superman Squad

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2005, 10:41:39 PM »

i know another person who can probably play SG...that country singer who sings in the recent Hershey"s commercials

That'd be Carrie Underwood.

The women I'd want to have pull it off are all supposedly too old -- Marley Shelton (the woman from the opening scene of Sin City) is 31.  Rachel Blanchard is pushing 30.  <sigh>  

Odds are, the Powers That Be(tm) would want Tara Reid as Supergirl, since she's clearly the face of the most recent Supergirl rendition.  Of course, she's pushing 30 as well...
Supergrl5013
Superman Family

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2005, 08:07:11 AM »

Quote from: "Uncle Mxy"

That'd be Carrie Underwood.

The women I'd want to have pull it off are all supposedly too old -- Marley Shelton (the woman from the opening scene of Sin City) is 31.  Rachel Blanchard is pushing 30.  <sigh>  

Odds are, the Powers That Be(tm) would want Tara Reid as Supergirl, since she's clearly the face of the most recent Supergirl rendition.  Of course, she's pushing 30 as well...

isn't Carrie the winner of the recent Amercan idol?...she sounds like a really good country singer

MatterEaterLad
Council of Wisdom

Silver Age Surfer

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2005, 03:39:41 PM »

isn't Carrie the winner of the recent Amercan idol?...she sounds like a really good country singer

Yep, same person...
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L