superman.nuMary Immaculate of Lourdes NewtonSuperman Through the Ages!Holliston School Committeefacebook    
  •   forum   •   COUNTDOWN TO MIRACLE MONDAY: "IT'S REAL!" •   fortress   •  
Superman Through the Ages! Forum
News: Superman Through the Ages! now located at theAges.superman.nu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:04:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The best Superman video game?  (Read 14912 times)
DoctorZero
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2005, 03:07:50 AM »

Shadow's probably the "best" of the Superman games, and I at least enjoyed playing it.
The Nintendo 64 Superman game was terrible.  He kept falling through holes in walls and floors into black voids when I played it.
The X-Box one is different than Shadow, and not as easy to control.
But the Batman games have stunk mostly, too.  DC has yet to come out with a really great game based on their heroes.  Marvel's done a lot better.

The Rokyn
Superman Fan

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2005, 10:42:46 PM »

i agree but truthfully to answer the post, superman:shadow of apokilipse is by far the best superman game ever. ps2 needs to make another superman game, im sure it would be a lucrative venture.

bye,

S! The Rokyn S!

I am The Rokyn. You are a Rokyn. We are all Rokyns. But, i chose the name first so you can just call me "The Rokyn."  Rokyn means "gift of God"                

The Rokyn
Genis Vell
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2005, 08:17:36 AM »

Superman: the Man of Steel for Sega Genesis, 1992. Not a masterpiece, but I have always liked it. The "Superman in space" stage was great...

Captain Marvel - Italian Earth-Prime Superman

...it'll be a job for Superman!
DoctorZero
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2005, 03:00:04 PM »

I haven't gotten the Batman Begins video game, mostly because I've had bad experiences with the Batman video games.  I've only liked one.  Does anyone know if this game is any good?

Gangbuster
Superman Squad

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2005, 03:58:33 PM »

Haven't tried the Batman Begins game, sorry...

I'll have to agree that the best Superman game so far was the arcade game, with Superman Red and Superman Blue. The worst was Superman 64...it was even worse than the Atari game.

"Trying to capture my wife, eh? That makes me SUPER-MAD!"

-"Superman", 1960

RedSunOfKrypton
Last Son of Krypton

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2005, 08:01:36 AM »

I have Shadow of Apokolips, got around to beating it today actually. It's probably the best. I didn't much like the old genesis one or any of the other ones really. The old NES one I like for sheer trainwreck factor. I hope the one based on the new movie is like the GTA games.

"...and as the fledgeling Man of Steel looks for the first time over the skyline of this city, this, Metropolis, he utters the syllables with which history is made and legends are forged: This, looks like a job...for Superman."
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

CURRENT FORUM

Archives: OLD FORUM  -  DCMB  -  KAL-L